How Can A Rooster Help Your Knee Pain?
You Can Prevent Knee Surgery With a Simple In-Office Protocol
A revolutionary, new, non surgical knee therapy called Viscosupplementation Therapy is providing hope and relief for many knee pain sufferers. This procedure is minimally invasive, requires no surgery, can provide immediate results and has little to no recovery time.
The American Academy of Rheumatology recommends the use of HYALGAN® as an approved treatment for those with osteoarthritis of the knee. HYALGAN® is a natural substance purified to mimic the lubricant that occurs naturally in the joint. Watch this video for a demonstration of our HYALGAN® Knee Therapy.
Knee Pain Caused by Osteoarthritis
When a patient is told that their chronic knee pain is due to a degeneration of the cartilage of the knee joint, or that their knee is “bone-on-bone”, the common recommendation is artificial knee replacement surgery. Many suffering from this level of knee pain first try supplements or pain medications. When these options fail some feel surgery is the only option left to get pain relief and their mobility back.
Why Should You Avoid Knee Surgery?
- Post-surgical pain that can persist for days or weeks
- Allergic reactions to surgical anesthesia
- Injury to nerves and blood vessels in surrounding areas
- Swelling, fever and drainage caused by infections
- Bleeding or blood clots that can cause additional swelling
- Skin discoloration and that may have serious consequences
- RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) – undue pain with a lengthy recovery
- Stiffness and limited range of motion
- Skin complications and excessive scarring
Now that you know this non surgical knee therapy will help avoid surgery and is virtually pain-free, you’ll be happy to know that it is also covered by most insurance carriers, including Medicare.
Call us now to schedule a consultation: (480) 998-7627